- Certificate, Sept. 2000 -- Interactive Website
Design 3-mos Course -- EDUCOM Jerusalem, Israel ( http://www.educom.co.il
- Certificate, 1997 -- QA in Software Testing Course
(in Hebrew): Purpose & Methodology of Testing -- John
- Certificate, 1997 -- Establishing & Managing
a Small Business Course (in Hebrew) -- Jerusalem College of
- Certificate, 1996 -- Advanced Hebrew Language
Course (in Hebrew) -- Beit HaNoar Center, Jerusalem
- Certificate, 1995 -- Computer Software Applications
6-mos Course (in Hebrew) -- Jerusalem College of Management
- Certificates, 1990-91 -- Computer Software
Courses (Macintosh & PCs), Computer Training Center, VA
- Certificate, 1989-90 -- Total Quality Management
(TQM) Training, Science Applications International Corp, McLean,
- Certificate, 1986 -- Travel Industry Training
-- Southeastern Travel Academy, Orlando, FL
- Certificate, 1984 -- Professional Sales Training
International Sales Training Institute, Chicago
- B.A. in Economics and International Commerce
(Honours) -- Kalamazoo
College, Kalamazoo, Michigan USA
| A highly valued employee engrossed in
the Hi-Tech / Computer software industry since 1988:
- 1.75 years: Website Designer, HTML and Content
Developer at Alchemedia
- 1.8 years: Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
Content at Alchemedia Ltd, Israel -- March 1, 1999 to March 2001.
- 2.5 years: Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
/ On-site Testing Manager for
HBOC Medical --
Pathways 2000 Smart Medical Record (SMR), Jerusalem, Israel
-- June 2, 1996 to Dec. 1998.
- 5.5 years: Software Trainer and On-site
Computer Implementation and Client Support Specialist for
SAIC, San Diego, CA -- July 1988 to Nov. 1993.
- 3+ years: Experienced Recruiter and Field
Sales Agent for Personnel Agencies, Inc. and
Combined Insurance Company (with a 70% closing ratio) -- Sept.
1984 to July 1988.
- B.A. in Economics and International Commerce (Honours)
Kalamazoo College, Kalamazoo, MI, USA.
- Highly experienced in implementing advanced computer
skills, in the office and at customer sites.
- Experienced in Quality Assurance (QA) analysis in
the development environment and at customer sites.
- Out-standing ability at in-depth analysis of computer
projects, as well as in scrutiny of output.
- Well-known for precision in targeting goals, recognizing
interim steps, and accomplishing objectives.
- Strong team player while being a self-reliant and
- Successful in the art of persuasion and building
very strong customer and team relations.
- Remarkable ability to inspire faith and confidence
from colleagues and clients alike.
- Successful small business owner for 5 years responsible
for financial records, advertising, sales, and customer service.
| Character / Work Recommendation Letters:
available upon request